• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX32LZD85

felsi

Hello everybody. At the moment I looking for a 32" LCD. My choices reduced for the Philips 9603, the Sony W4000 and the Panasonic LZD85.
(I'm unsure about the Philips because I heared about input-lags and the Sony is brand new. So I have to wait.)

But unfortunately I can't find much information about the Panasonic, so I would ask for some experiences.

Are there any mentionable problems like smearing on football, juddering on BluRay or input-lags on playing PS3? How's the quality of digital SD?

Thx in advance for your help.

M

mountainco

I've just bought the TX-32LZD85 on Satureday and it's excellent!!!
Having gone from a 26" 5yr old CRT I didn't want any nasty motion blur or other LCD issues. I've got none! The freeview upscaling is awsome, and watching DVD upscaled from my Sony RDR-HXD870 is miles bnetter than I had before. We watch some gymnastics and rugby today and motion was tryly great. The sound is really really good. I can't complain a bit. I'd recomment it again and again.

richtv

Standard Member
Got my tx32lzd85 back in early August, aside from my gripes about the clunky remote and occasionly poor freeview performance (which is probably down to the signal anyway) i'm very pleased with the set. Can't comment on ps3, or bluray as yet but the upscaled dvd i watch are the best picture ive ever seen- worth every penny. And now you can pick one up for less than i paid (650?) im sure - buy with confidence
:)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom