• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX32LXD80 Info Needed

sgmess

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I’m disputing with a retailer on my alleged 'new' TV I have just received. It is a Panasonic TX32LXD80 and I believe it has be opened, turned on and resealed but sold as ‘new’.

The real giveaway is the finger marks all over the high gloss frame, my question is, does anyone know if the high gloss plastic front is covered by clear plastic when boxed as ‘new’?

Mine isn’t but I recall my other Panasonic, a TH37PX80 was when I received it a few months ago.

Thanks in advance.

cheddington

Established Member
does anyone know if the high gloss plastic front is covered by clear plastic when boxed as ‘new’?

Hi there sgmess I recieved my panasonic lxd80 about a week ago and it definitely came with four plastic strips covering the sides of the bezel. Out of interest where did you buy it from?

alsina

Prominent Member
Hi there sgmess I recieved my panasonic lxd80 about a week ago and it definitely came with four plastic strips covering the sides of the bezel. Out of interest where did you buy it from?

I work in a Panasonic shop and can confirm that all new sets have a plastic covering all around the bezel.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom