Panasonic TX32LXD52 - Wall brackets???

jpk2112

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Anybody know where I can buy a wall bracket for a Panasonic TX32LXD52 .

With the back on the LCD not being flat I've been told that getting one may be quite hard, so any information would be much appeciated.

Cheers

Hello,

Could anyone tell me if this screen is VESA mountable? I've got one on the way to me and need to get a wall bracket for one.
One of the shops where I enquired about a bracket got back to me asking if the TX32LXD52 was "VESA" mountable - they said I could measure the hole spacing to find out, but as I haven't got TV yet, this would be difficult!

Cheers in advance

I've bought a 32lxd500, which has the same whole pattern as the 52, for simplicity and less hassle i opted for panasonic's own bracket which i bought direct from them for £99.99 Here's the link :thumbsup:

I have a TX32LXD52 and I bought a PLB1 wall mount bracket from SellTel via Ebay.

I had to cut the bracket down to size (bit of a pain in the ass), but it works well and more importantly it feels very solid.

Not bad for £54.

I have a Vogels 2004 wall bracket, and all was ok. The only problem that I found was when it came to connecting the cables to sockets on the back of the tv. In the end had to get two other people holding the set in a horizontal position and for me to be on a ladder to plug them in as my cables are in the wall. This is my install, see pictures. Just to note that the power cable going down the wall is only there until I have further tested the screen then I will cut it and connect it to the wire I have buried in the wall. Hope this will help others.

And yes this is the lxd500, but as previously said, it has the same back as the 52

Attachments

• Img_0003.jpg
    Img_0003.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 450
  • Img_0004.jpg
    Img_0004.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Img_0005.jpg
    Img_0005.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Img_0006.jpg
    Img_0006.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Img_0007.jpg
    Img_0007.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 428
  • Img_0008.jpg
    Img_0008.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 351
bledd said:
I've bought a 32lxd500, which has the same whole pattern as the 52, for simplicity and less hassle i opted for panasonic's own bracket which i bought direct from them for £99.99 Here's the link :thumbsup:

Does the bracket have a tilt function ?

I have the same screen and also looking to wall mount like yours. How big a hole do you have for all the wires to come out of? Are the wires chased into the wall? Can you show pictures of where your other equipment are and your aerial lead and plug sockets are?

san_marco said:
I have the same screen and also looking to wall mount like yours. How big a hole do you have for all the wires to come out of? Are the wires chased into the wall? Can you show pictures of where your other equipment are and your aerial lead and plug sockets are?

Who is this aimed at?

san_marco said:
Yourself worldpeace
Okay what I did was totaly decorate the room in one go so as you can see from the photos, yes indeed the wall was chased out to allow me to bury trunking into the wall, thus placing a mega amount of wires into it. I also got a piece of wood and done the same, but glued and screwed this to the wall?, this was done to get better/stronger fixings for the wall bracket. And then it was plastered. Cant be bothered to take a photo of my equipment unit, but that about sums up what you was after.

After-all you must use your own imagination.

Attachments

• Img_0067.jpg
    Img_0067.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 294
  • Img_0069.jpg
    Img_0069.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 286
Worldpeace, if one of the cables develops a fault, how do you go about replacing it? How do you feed it back thru the cable trunking?

geeWcee said:
Worldpeace, if one of the cables develops a fault, how do you go about replacing it? How do you feed it back thru the cable trunking?

Hope no one would ask that question! but the answer is you cant, once it's done that's it.

I was well aware of this problem before and while doing this project, I had many thoughts on how to overcome this problem but had to make a choice and go with what I thought would be the best looking finish.

1, I could have battened the wall out and put plasterboard on-top, then the wires would have run loose behind.

2, Could have surface run the wires, then put them in trunking to hide.

3, Not bothered, and sat the TV on a unit/desk.

I wanted a clean clinical finish, so I did what I did and took the risk. The cables were fully tested before placing in the wall, and I put more than needed cables in the wall in case one did become faulty, 3 Scarts, 1 HDMI , 1 VGA, 1 Arial lead, 1 Audio L+R, and a component to top it off. £400 in total.

Sorry for the long winded reply.

no problem. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Good idea putting in more cables than you need, for backup.

geeWcee said:
no problem. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Good idea putting in more cables than you need, for backup.

Thanx, but not a cheap idea :>

Where did you get the Vogel 2004 bracket from ? I've been looking in a few places but can't seem to find anyone who sells them at a decent price.

I'm too looking at this model:

Vogel’s : EFW6325

Anyone? :lease:

I presume this model can extend out and move from side to side.

Can someone tell me what the point of having a tilt function for lcd brackets?

Thanks

The tilt function allows you to tilt the screen downwards if mounted high for better viewing. some backets also tilt up to allow access for cables and connectors. I'm mounting my screen quiet high (150cm) so tilt down is essential for good viewing from my seating position.

Pardsme said:
I'm too looking at this model:

Vogel’s : EFW6325

Anyone? :lease:

I presume this model can extend out and move from side to side.

Can someone tell me what the point of having a tilt function for lcd brackets?

Thanks

I was going to go for that model but gf freaked out when she saw the price. I explained you cant use a £35 Argos kit for a panny:)

If anyone can advise on the following please?

What size screws are needed to connect a wall bracket to the TX32LXD52?? I just received the FAPA-01 adaptor to use with a Vogels EFW2001 but the supplied screw/bolt things are too big for the holes on the back of the panel.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom