• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX32LXD500 inbuilt Stand removal

C

chrisstorey1

Hi I have just brought a Panasonic TX32LXD500 and was wondering if anyone could advise how to go about removing the existing "in built" base in order for me to fit it to a free standing Alphason floor stand?

Also are the 6 x M4 holes on the rear of the unit really sufficient to secure this unit to a wall mount bracket?
sorry if the questions are basic as im a Newbie to the forum :)

A

active78

Hi Chris,

It’s really easy, all you need to do is remove the back cover from behind the TV, the part that conceals all the connections/scarts etc… once removed you’ll need to unscrew four screws on the back, two on each side, once out you can simply lift your TV off the pedestal stand.

:thumbsup:

A

active78

I used the method above when I had to remove my pedestal stand, so that I could mount my TV onto the stand. The Panasonic stand that I bought came with instructions on how to remove the existing pedestal stand, which I wrote above… :thumbsup:

My stand/TV... :)

TvMedium.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom