Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Panasonic TX32LXD500 Cable help

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by blp21, Sep 2, 2005.

1. blp21

blp21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the process of buying the Panasonic TX32LXD500 LCD TV and a dvd player and dvd recorder and i want to connect the recorder by component and the player has a dvi connection so i will be using an adapter to connect it to my hdmi slot, according to the manual if i use a adapter to connect a dvi device to my hdmi connection and will also need to connect audio cables and i will need to connect audio cables for the dvd recorder component connection and as far as i can tell there is only room for one set of audio cables, from the manual i cannot find any Coaxial or digital connection on the tv so i cannot figure out a way to connect both please help it will probaly be a simple solution but i do not know it.

2. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +584
    Hmm, a tough one...

You could use some Y Cable splitters for the input, but that is obviously a far from ideal situation!

3. blp21

blp21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the idea but any other solutions