• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic tx32lxd50

UKBOY

I don't think it is HD Ready, in that it has no DVI/HDMI socketry.

UKBoy.

UKBOY

Most of the latest Pannys look like they have nice panels but up until the last few, do not have the DVI or HDMI socketry necessary to be considered "HD Ready" so it depends on whether you are buying now and require these inputs.

Strikes me that in a few months, dealers are gonna be giving good deals on the NON HD ready models, especially after Sky start their (albeit initially) limited HD channel(s).

UKBoy.

grs

Standard Member
Thanks for your advice,saw it on ebay, would it give me a hd picture with the xbox 360 or do I need the extra connections you mentioned,because I do not need to put my pc into it or use it for sky hdtv.Thanks

UKBOY

You can get 720 Progressive from the XBOX360 via the component inputs, which to most eyes will be more than good enough and at the moment, thats the best quality signal you can get from theXBOX360.

In time, Microsoft may make available DVI output, but currently, witha choice of output between RGB Scart and Progressive (via component), you shouldnt have any problems.

UKBoy.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom