Panasonic TX32DT4C Buzzing

d_j_atkinson

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Phill77 posted a message on 12/11/03 regarding the humming/buzzing on a Panasonic TX-28DT4. I bought the 32" version last week and have noticed the same thing. When the sound is low and there is lots of white/light colour on the screen there is a noticable buzzing.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm really happy with the TV except for this. I've emailed Panasonic but I'm still waiting for a response.

Thanks,

Dave.

Hiya Dave,

I've copied below some extracts from one of my posts from a day or so ago regarding 'buzzing' on the Panny PD30. It sounds applicable to the issue you've raised. Hope it helps...

As a rule of thumb, this 'buzzing' noise IS pretty common on most large screen 100hz TV's these days (the last three I've had have all had it to some extent)...

I have the 36"PD30 and mine too makes a very minor 'buzzing', which seems dependant upon which scanning mode and aspect mode I use. This is basically related to the different voltages the TV needs to operate the above modes and to be fair...there isn't alot you can do about it:(

However, if it is actually quite a loud 'buzz' that can be heard over normal listening levels, it might be worth getting an engineer to check it out.

Best regards,

LAGAVULIN

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom