1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic tx32dt4 tuner problems

Discussion in 'TVs' started by neilfletcher, Jul 31, 2004.

Tags:
  1. neilfletcher

neilfletcher

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Am I the only person whose Panasonic IDTV stopped working on the digital tuner, at the time of a software upgrade in June. Panasonic say that it needs new software loading via a laptop to put it right, but Comet (who supplied it in April) don't seem to know anything about the reset procedure. I've tried the usual reset routine (holding down the minus volume button on the set front whilst pressing the 'i' button on the remote) :lease: , but after finding the analogue channels, it goes to a black screen with a message' invalid DVB channel'. Every time the set is switched off, it tries to retune, but never sorts the analogue channels into order.

2. smelly32

smelly32
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've the 28" version of the panasonic and I've got the same problem. I did an update in September sometime and now all I get is invalid DVB channel. What do I do now???? :mad:

3. Zaichik

Zaichik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    There was a known problem with the download and lots of people found their TVs rendered useless. Get on to Panasonic and make them fix it.