1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX32DK1

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Reflex, Feb 17, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Reflex

Reflex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could I ask for your views on the Panasonic TX32DK1. It's on offer at around £500 which seems a bargain to me, but I'd be very grateful for some advice.

Many thanks

Reflex

2. Reflex

Reflex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The last info I could find on the furum for this set was posted last year.

I know that this model has been discontinued, but at the price is it good value or would you suggest a different model?

One suggestion I've had is the Finlux 32" 100hz at nearly £700 inc delivery from LetsBuyIt.

This is pushing my budget and a make I've never heard of, but is this a better buy than the Panasonic?

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Reflex

3. Passingbat

Passingbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    I noticed the TX32DK1 on the Comet web site for that price. If you can go to the £700 price, comet had the Panasonic TX32PL4 for £699 which is a flat screen Dolby Pro Logic set. I think the DK1 is a curved screen. I bought a PL4 just over 2 weeks ago and am delighted with it and a friend of mine, having seen mine, bought one via the web last Saturday. It was the same price in the store as on the web so you can go and look at it in a store. The web site is not currently showing it, which indicates it's not currently in stock, but that happened after I bought mine and a couple of days later it was back on the web site, so I suggest you give Comet a ring to check for availability if you're interested.