1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX32 PK25. Good Buy?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by geropa, Dec 9, 2002.

1. geropa

geropa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, once I decided to buy a new TV I asked friends and stores, and they all said me that buy a Sony, Philips, Panasonic...

O.K. at first I want 28"-29" T.V. Friend said me that 100 Hz better. (after read HCC web I doubt,...) Because I like Movies, not sports I decided widescreen (16:9). I live in Spain, and have a Pioneer DVD model DV656A.

Good, after view a lot of stores, in one of them offered me a bargain, a 32" TV by Panasonic model TX-32PK25, by only 999 Euros (635 Pounds). Other model was a Sony KV-28LS60 (only 28") by the same amount.

I have tried to found a review of this model at internet and first only found the TX-32PK20 model in HCC http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/Televisions/Panasonic/PanasonicTX-32PK20.shtml
    all good about this model, but i don´t know if is the same model that the TX32PK25, and I continue... and found a review in the fnac site about the PK25.....
    http://www.fnac.net/telecharg/pdf_20001/4_3_ete2001.pdf
    they put this model not too good, and after this I have seen the opinions about this model of TV in this forum and not too good.

Finally the other day I found another posible bargain, a Sony KV32FX65 by 1160 Euros(736 Pounds), I don´t know anything about this model, supossed is similar to KV32FX66, but is a little bit more money that I want to expend (I don`t wanto much more than 650 Pounds), and Tv by Sony are bigger than Panasonic, is a really great TV, more big dimensions than I expected.

What are your recommendations about this?
    Thank you a lot by your help and patient...

P.D. Sorry by my english ... not to good as you see