1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TX28CK2 Geometry Problem

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by schakera, May 8, 2005.

1. schakera

schakera

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I have just purchased a Panasonic TX28CK2 and the geometry is incorrect, the image slants more on right of the screen (rather annoying).

Does anyone have any advice or a way to get into a service menu of this television, or would I have to call out an engineer to fix this?

thanks....

2. GGTVBD

GGTVBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +323
    schakera,

Not a good idea to mess around in service menu's unless you really know what you're doing.

Search through AV Forums and you'll find the horror stories of those who didn't. :D :devil:

I for one am not in favour of posting this type of information, certainly on here.

I wonder where AV Forums would stand if someone decided to take action after screwing up their TV from bad advice on the forums? :eek:
    If it helps, there is a picture 'rotation' in the set up menu on the 28CK2. Does that help? If not - I think you should call an engineer. Sorry.

Again, if it helps, the set is a EURO4 chassis. :)

A. Dork

3. schakera

schakera

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Arthur for your advice, however I could not find the picture rotation feature in the setup menu. Please advice...

thanks,

schakera