Panasonic TX26LXD7 or TX26LMD70

wulfrun

Established Member
Reaction score
Having followed the threads concerning the deals at Asda , today i went to buy the 26LMD70 , but was given the 26LXD7--note 7 , not 70. Cost £349

A quick search around the net shows that the model i've got is the more expensive of the two and presumably the better , but it has only one HDMI socket , and more importantly to me , no PC Input socket.

I can go back and exchange it , but i must admit i 'm totally confused as to which of the two is the best. Any advice welcomed . Thankyou.

LXD7 now replaced by LXD69 but LMD70 is better I believe.

For same money I would go for the LMD70. LXD7 seems onlyto have been sold at supermarkets.

Thanks Matty.

Going through a couple of other threads it does seem the LMD70 is the better of the two. I rang them back tonight , and although they've got it on display , they say they haven't got it in stock but expect more deliveries in a day or two , so i'll exchange it then. Assuming they know what they're talking about.:)

The Panasonic 26" I got from Asda was TX26LMD70a, according to the manual it has the same panel as the TX26LXD7 but in the TX26LMD70 casing with 2HDMI connections.

If you can find the TX26LMD70 that should have the newer ISP-Alpha panel, however I'm very pleased with the SD picture on the TX26LMD70a

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom