Panasonic TX22LT3 22"

Spooksta

Hi Hi
I can get this for a good looking £1097 inc vat and del
as anyone got one ? and is this a good price and erm...what ya think either way :)
Thanks

Hey Spook, where did you see it at that price? I just bought one from a Panasonic shop and am looking for a good price to use my Barclaycard price promise.

I love mine. I think it's by far the prettiest LCD out there at the mo and that was important to me. As to performance, it's good. I thought it was the most natural looking of all the LCD's I looked at, up there with the Philips.

DVD's look stunning but, like all LCD's, you have to get used to way it shows up poorly broadcast TV stations.

I would recommend it, my only caveat being that it has no component in. But, if that's not a problem, you could do a lot worse.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
......and don't try to watch it from much below the horizontal. Not suited for e.g. a highish bedroom installation.

This is true and I was aware when I bought it. The horizontal angle is very good though. THe vertical doesn't bother me at all as it's perfect from the sofa or standing in the room. I rarely watch the TV from the floor unless I have taken a lethal cocktail of drink and drugs and then I'm not really fussed anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom