Panasonic TX22LT3 22"

Spooksta

Hi Hi
I can get this for a good looking £1097 inc vat and del
as anyone got one ? and is this a good price and erm...what ya think either way :)
Thanks

Hey Spook, where did you see it at that price? I just bought one from a Panasonic shop and am looking for a good price to use my Barclaycard price promise.

I love mine. I think it's by far the prettiest LCD out there at the mo and that was important to me. As to performance, it's good. I thought it was the most natural looking of all the LCD's I looked at, up there with the Philips.

DVD's look stunning but, like all LCD's, you have to get used to way it shows up poorly broadcast TV stations.

I would recommend it, my only caveat being that it has no component in. But, if that's not a problem, you could do a lot worse.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
......and don't try to watch it from much below the horizontal. Not suited for e.g. a highish bedroom installation.

This is true and I was aware when I bought it. The horizontal angle is very good though. THe vertical doesn't bother me at all as it's perfect from the sofa or standing in the room. I rarely watch the TV from the floor unless I have taken a lethal cocktail of drink and drugs and then I'm not really fussed anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom