Panasonic tx-p50u20b specification

jamct

I am to re-install a relative's Plasma TV in their new home next week and the Owner's Guide is missing.

What does 'RECORDER FUNCTION' ----TimeShift' itemised in the TV's specification listings mean? as found on a TV supplier's web site.

The owner says they have only ever recorded programs via a Freeview HD + Recorder. I suspect the TV may have an integral recorder function, is this so?

Can anyone please advise?.

Last edited:

leeboy22001

Timeshift feature is available if a usb drive is connected to tv

jamct

Can't you download the manual from the Panasonic website?

Curly
Thanks for suggestion, but this model does not exist on the Panny website as it was special to Comet being a range of 'reconditioned' TVs. Perhaps someone knows the original Panny model range????????.

jamct

Panasonic Terms of Use

This link will take you to a pdf download on the Panasonic UK site.
Press the 'view' button and it'll download.
Thanks very much Scooby, :thumbsup: don't know how I could not find the file myself :suicide:

However on reading the manual other queries arise viz:

1. Can a cheaper 'Universal' wall bracket be used instead of Panny's recommended model TY-WK4P1RW:
TV Wall-Hanging Bracket Information | VIERA | Plasma&LCD TV | Panasonic Global
assuming there are no warranty issues?

My relative has already purchased a Paramount by Peerless model PAWS412/BK (£80 ish )
:

Products | Consumer/Products | Peerless-AV. Looks rather basic compared to the Panny at £290 ish!

2. Re: Freeview tuner, User manual lists 1 tuner, DVB-T and another website spec says 2 tuners, DVB-T and DVB-T2 (HD) Can someone confirm the correct spec please?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom