Panasonic tx-p50st31b50" 3d plasma tv

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by wilco1973, Dec 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. wilco1973

wilco1973
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am thinking of getting the above TV as my first venture into 3D market. I currently have a standard panasonic plasma 37 inch but this seems like a good deal for me as I can get the tv for £630 inc 2 pair of glasses. One question though is what leads etc do I need?

I mean no doubt I am going to be sold all sundry by the staff but is it just a 3D hdmi lead I need and thats it?

For what its worth I have a panasonic surround system, a PS3 and sky HD box for which I have hdmi cables already.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks guys.

2. broomey78

broomey78
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just order some HDMI 1.4 leads off ebay, cheap as chips compared to the stores. Does your surround system have an optical input? And where'd you get that TV for £630 out of interest? I'm currently in a CityLink induced debacle over an LGPZ250T. I may tell them to return it if I could get the panny at that sort of price.

3. wilco1973

wilco1973
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I get 10% off Comet and it is £699.99 in there with 2 pair of glasses thrown in.

My home cinema has got optical input but its currently got a pair of leads going from that to my tv (not sure exactly what they are but were sold to me when I initially bought it). Would optical be better then?

Thanks for the reply btw :)