panasonic TX-P42G20B Plasma buzzing problems

spectrumbertie

Standard Member
I have had my tx-p42g20b for about a week now and i notice a buzzing noise when the set is first turned on. It seems to be coming from the bottom right hand corner and lasts for about 10 - 15 mins then seems to fade. it seems to be louder as when the picture is brighter. is this just the tv warming up or is this the start of somthing bigger. What should i do return the set while it is still within its 28 days or is this normal. any advice welcome cheers.:thumbsup:

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
I have had my tx-p42g20b for about a week now and i notice a buzzing noise when the set is first turned on. It seems to be coming from the bottom right hand corner and lasts for about 10 - 15 mins then seems to fade. it seems to be louder as when the picture is brighter. is this just the tv warming up or is this the start of somthing bigger. What should i do return the set while it is still within its 28 days or is this normal. any advice welcome cheers.:thumbsup:
Return it, it will get worse, my V20 buzzed badly, I got a replacement that was worse, I should have got my money back but went for a fix instead, its now about as bad as the first.

Try a swap, if the next one is the same, go get an LG PK590 or PK990 if you have the money. After the 28 days the store and Panasonic wont want to know.:mad::thumbsdow

Top Bottom