• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX-L42E6BK Freeview 7 day Guide

roman-r

Banned
My 80 year old mum bought this from John Lewis and it's being delivered to her on Tuesday.

It's just struck me that I've no idea if the Freeview 7 day EPG Guide will have a small box showing current program with program sound so she can still hear her program when checking guide.

I think LG TVs tend not to do that, nor does my my Pannasonic Freeview DVD recorder.

Might cancel order if I find the TV goes silent and loses program completely when guide is on.

Any help would be most welcomed.

Thanks

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
This years range of Panasonic now show what you are currently watching in a small box in the upper left corner.

they have also removed the annoying double press OK to view option, and instead just one press is needed.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom