PANASONIC TX-L42B6B HELP NEEDED PLEASE

CarlosAmigos

Novice Member
Hello.
New to the Forum, please don't shoot me down if I make any mistakes...
I have a TX-L42B6B LED TV. The set is 2 years old and has always had a minor fault whereas it would mute volume, and would only return if turned off and on again. Recently, it developed a new fault... It won't turn on! I have taken it to a local Panasonic repair centre for diagnosis, and they have put it down to 'LED ARRAY' fault. I have been quoted £127 all in for repair.
Firstly, is this a reasonable price for the work? Also, they offer a 3 month warranty with the work, but if it goes again after 3 months, I have to pay full price again.
Is this something that could be a recurring fault? I'm in two minds as to whether to go ahead with the repair, or just bin it off.
I would appreciate if someone could advise me on what would be the more practicle thing to do?

Your help, is greatly appreciated :)

JayCee

Distinguished Member
As your set is only two years old you should have contacted/complained to the retailer you bought it from as under the SOGA (Google it) it should have lasted longer than this before this fault developed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom