Panasonic TX-L32E5B

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by SteveTDCI, Sep 2, 2012.

1. SteveTDCI

SteveTDCI

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    I'm Looking at getting a smallish (32 -37) TV for the dining room, normally i'd go Plasma but the smallest at the minute is a 42" and while its a bargain at the price its a bit too big for where i want it. So after spending 20 minutes walking around John Lewis's the one that stood out the most was the L32-E5B, It just seemed to look sharper and more colourful.

I know some of this can be down to settings but from the viewing distance we will be from the TV it looked good.

Buy Panasonic Viera TX-L32E5B LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32 Inch with Freeview HD online at JohnLewis.com

The other possible option is the Samsung ES5500 the 32" version is £30 cheaper and the 40" version £70 more expensive ... but the picture didn't seem quite as good, although the frame is a little bit nicer.

Does anyone have any good/bad comments about either TV before i click the buy button from JL

Thanks
    Steve

2. jbloggs

jbloggs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Recently bought one of these (from a local electrical shop) and got a (free) 5 year Panasonic warranty with it...(£399)

I bought this over the same kind of Sony and Samsung offerings as it seemed the best, have it hooked to my WHS (with Serviio) box for streaming my films etc and so far more than happy with it.