Panasonic - TX-65FX750B - Bad Panel!?

Member 909742

Novice Member
5681DB13-AC71-43A1-8C89-0070E6DD2302.jpeg
24F5217A-DD55-456F-8D2A-EC99E328F8AD.jpeg
Just had my two year old Panasonic TX-65FX750B collected by curry’s (normally buy from Richer Sounds, but had work vouchers). I love the TV but sadly it recently developed a severe dark spot in the corner which spread to the whole lower screen. I’ve had other Panasonic TVs in the past which have ended up with mild Dirty Screen Effect, but not really come across anything like this before, TV hasn’t been moved since receiving it two years ago. Any ideas of what I may be looking at? Thanks 👍

vipergrm

That looks like dirt spots on the LCD panel. No idea how they got there and of course I could be wrong. If it is, it might require you to open the TV and clean it. Not sure if you still have warranty with it but if you do, then it would make more sense to go down the warranty route first. This video might help if it looks a similar issue.

Member 909742

Novice Member
That looks like dirt spots on the LCD panel. No idea how they got there and of course I could be wrong. If it is, it might require you to open the TV and clean it. Not sure if you still have warranty with it but if you do, then it would make more sense to go down the warranty route first. This video might help if it looks a similar issue.

Thanks, it was a faulty panel and the whole screen was replaced and looked perfect. But now two weeks after getting it back, I’ve gone to turn it on and getting just sound, no picture or even menu or volume icons on screen. So frustrating!!!

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom