Panasonic TX-50EX700B 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Value

BobbyBoucher

I am looking to upgrade to a 65'inch the next 2 weeks and was wondering what my current set is worth.

Panasonic TX-50EX700B 50 Inch SMART 4K Ultra HD.

Think i still have the box to go with it.

What would this tv go for used these days?

Thanks in advance.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Enter the model no into an eBay search, using the filter tick the “Sold items” and “Completed items” checkboxes and that will show you what they’re going for.

BobbyBoucher

Enter the model no into an eBay search, using the filter tick the “Sold items” and “Completed items” checkboxes and that will show you what they’re going for.
Thank you. I tried that but it only shows parts . No actual fully working tv's for some reason.

teeveedee

In my experience it's easier to sell a TV locally rather than on eBay or another such site. A five year old 50inch set like yours would probably struggle to fetch more than £100-£150 unless it's pristine.

BobbyBoucher

In my experience it's easier to sell a TV locally rather than on eBay or another such site. A five year old 50inch set like yours would probably struggle to fetch more than £100-£150 unless it's pristine.
Thanks. It's in great condition but I've no clue on used prices . I would keep it for the bedroom but it won't really fit as it's a small one bed apartment. Plus I will be using the new 65' all the time hopefully :)

teeveedee

Thanks. It's in great condition but I've no clue on used prices . I would keep it for the bedroom but it won't really fit as it's a small one bed apartment. Plus I will be using the new 65' all the time hopefully :)

No problem. Try advertising it locally, on a Facebook group or something like that. A neighbour of mine just got rid of an old 55" Samsung LCD to a nearby independent off-licence who'd recently added some seating and wanted a cheap TV to show the rugby on for customers. They gave him £100 cash and a crate of beer!

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom