Panasonic TX-50DX700b Upgrade or?

LuvCVs

Hi,

I have this TV, I do have a LG OLED also, but I want to upgrade this Panasonic TV in my bedroom to a 65" but I can not seem to find it, I don't think they made this model in a 65" model, so I have a question, what Panasic set, from the time that this one was made (I think 2016 odd?) is a 65", 4K UHD ULTRA? Maybe give a year or so to about 2017/18 ish.

I would get a LG from 2018/9 but only have £500 odd to spend.

bingodisco

The TX-65DX750 was probably the 65” 4K UHD equivalent in 2016 of what you currently have. The TX-65DX902 was the more premium 65” model from that year. Good luck finding them!

LuvCVs

I see, no luck finding them though, were a few on FleeBay but had image burn another with a dead pixel/pixels...

Waynej

Distinguished Member
If you would be interested in the 58” DX750 let me know. We have this in our living room at the moment but will be upgrading in the near future.

My only concern with a classified sale here is the conundrum of sourcing a box and finding a suitable courier.

LuvCVs

Hi Wayne, only just saw this. I'm really after the 65" as mainly it's going to be used for video games only, but, if I can't find this other set I might be interested, how much for it?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom