Panasonic TX-43GX550B iPlayer Green Button Not Working

KMTV

Novice Member
Hi All,

Family TV has developed a problem and the constant complaints about it are driving me crackers! It used to be that when turning to a BBC Channel a little graphic would appear on screen prompting the viewer to press green to restart the current programme.

Of late, This has only been appearing intermittently, most often not at all. The programme can still be restarted via the iPlayer app, just not via the single green button press.

It doesn't seem to matter wether or not it's an SD or HD Channel being watched, although switching between them (i.e. BBC 1 SD / HD) does occasionally prompt the appearance of the mythical green button, but it doesn't consistently appear.

Plus, the option to restart only seems to work if the graphic appears. If it doesn't, then it doesn't work.

Any suggestions on the matter would be most gratefully accepted as it's driving me slightly mad.

Loopthrough

Hi All,

Family TV has developed a problem and the constant complaints about it are driving me crackers! It used to be that when turning to a BBC Channel a little graphic would appear on screen prompting the viewer to press green to restart the current programme.

Of late, This has only been appearing intermittently, most often not at all. The programme can still be restarted via the iPlayer app, just not via the single green button press.

It doesn't seem to matter wether or not it's an SD or HD Channel being watched, although switching between them (i.e. BBC 1 SD / HD) does occasionally prompt the appearance of the mythical green button, but it doesn't consistently appear.

Plus, the option to restart only seems to work if the graphic appears. If it doesn't, then it doesn't work.

Any suggestions on the matter would be most gratefully accepted as it's driving me slightly mad.
Most likely a BBC change than anything to do with the TV. Those red/text/green button icons and Freeview recommendation icons are controlled by the broadcast and not individual TVs.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom