• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Panasonic TX-37LZD70 fed up!

markpodbery

Novice Member
Hi all,

Please can someone tell me, I know it has been discussed before, I have read all the threads and am no further with it!

Is the Panasonic TX-37LZD70 1080p full 24fps? That is all I want to know, that is the only thing holding me back from buying one!

I want to use it with PS3 mainly, some SD Sky football too, abd blu ray DVD?!

Someone please advise, I know many of you have this tv!

Thanks

Mark

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
If you mainly watch TV / DVD / films etc then your mis-post may have a silver lining.

Have a look at a plasma as well as LCD. You may be surprised.

pjskel

Hi all,

Please can someone tell me, I know it has been discussed before, I have read all the threads and am no further with it!

Is the Panasonic TX-37LZD70 1080p full 24fps? That is all I want to know, that is the only thing holding me back from buying one!

I want to use it with PS3 mainly, some SD Sky football too, abd blu ray DVD?!

As mentioned above, you've inadvertently put this in the wrong sub-forum.
Even so, the LDZ70 should take 24fps and do 3:2 pulldown conversion like the PZ70 plasma.
Of course, LCDs aren't as smooth on panning shots at the best of times, so you really should get a look at both displays (albeit the smallest PZ is 42", but same money or less than the LDZ) playing the same movies, and see which one floats your boat.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom