Panasonic TX-32PL4 - Advice needed

W1zz

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying a Panasonic TX-32PL4 from Techtronics @ £809 inc VAT now with Free DVD player & 2 yrs interest Free credit.

I know the Toshiba set is getting rave reports on here, but its slightly out of my price bracket and does far more than I need.
I currently have a 6 yr old 25" regular Panasonic TV which I've been pleased with, so I'd prefer to stick with the brand thats served me well.

With this in mind, does anyone have the Pana set or know of its faults. Or can I get better value/reliability for my £'s - (2 yrs interest Free & free DVD is one tempting offer).

ta W1zz

http://www.techtronics.com/uk/shop/862-panasonic-tx32pl4-crt-widescreen-tv.html

well i bought my 32pl4 from empire few months ago, its a pretty decent TV apart from the niggles it has, ie the geomantry(spelling) isnt perfect, slight pin cushion, ive changed the settings in the service menu and have improved it alot,

the screen suffers from the evil shadow mask problem, darkness on left and right side, its not too bad something i can live with

sound is great , its comes with 2 external rear speakers and a centre speaker and using the prologic mode on DVDs is fine as i dont own a full 5.1 system yet so the pro logic sound mode is fine,

it only has one RGB socket which is a bugger so i have my sky digibox in av1(rgb) and DVD player in AV2 (s-video) scart

its not 100htz which doesnt bother me to much as there is a 100htz version availble withought the pro logic dolby but for same price, but i prefer greater sound myself and i was on a budget, also the colour(silver) of the set was sweet too,

good luck finding your telly which ever you get.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom