Panasonic TX-32LZD85

ricjd

Established Member
Reaction score
I know most people don't think that a 1080p tv is worth it, but i'm not one for huge screens. I'd rather have a smaller screen looking it's best.

recently I've decided against getting a cheeper tv (was looking at the sony kdl-32v4000) which i liked, but decided after seeing some tv's in action i would like 24ps and 100hz.

I've seen the TX-32LZD85 and will be off to have a look later on. but was wondering id anyone on here has this tv and what do you think of it?

also was anyone looking at this tv and decided to go for something else? If so which did you go for and why?

again thanks for all your comments, they have always been useful!

What do you actually want to use the tv for? Gaming? Blu-ray?

hi, i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this?

thanks

You wont go wrong if you buy the TX-32LZD85. I did not have an LCD TV previously to compare or anything (made the jump from a 26" old school tube tv) but mine has been flawless. Great picture on PS3 & Blu-Ray, i dont have any issues what so ever. The sound was fine also but i have upgraded that but not because it wasnt good enough, i just felt like it :thumbsup:

Go ahead and buy it!

Well i brought the 32LXD85 (720P) version a few weeks backs and i have to say SD performance via a skybox (scart) is really great. I've seen similar models like LG/Samsung and they really struggle with SD imo, but the panny produces a reall clean, smooth picture with no judder what so ever.

Same goes for Gaming and Bluray via the PS3 too, no ghosting or bluring or uneven backlighting.

thanks for this! I still want to go and demo it, but i'm thinking that this is the tv i want to go for

Just make sure that when you view the TV, you get to see it displaying something that is in HD, preferably 1080p.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom