• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX-32LXD70 - anyone have stock?

hjb

Standard Member
I'm looking to buy a panasonic TX-32LXD70. Nobody that advertises a price at the 599 level seems to have stock. Anyone know of a decent retailer that has one at that kind of level?

Cheers,

Harry

Red10304

Standard Member
Was just about to post the very same thing. Nowhere advertising a decent price seems to have any stock... Tribal, PCWorld, Dixons. As Harry said, does anyone know of a place with stock?

Try House of Fraser as they are advertising this at £599 inc free 5 year warranty or get JL to Pricematch if they have it/are nearer.

hjb

Standard Member
Sadly HOF sold out (at least the oxford street branch). I'll try some of the others. Thanks for the tip. I wonder if this means a new model is coming out. There was plenty of availability pre-xmas.

Cheers,

Harry

hjb

Standard Member
Spoke to someone at another HOF. It seems HOF aren't taking any more orders for this model. They guy I spoke to said that Panasonic normally bring out new models in April, and my suspiscion is that they are clearing the retail channels of old stock before a release of the new model.

Cheers,

Harry

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom