Panasonic TX-32LXD600 unwanted indicator

alex812

Standard Member
This is probably a daft question with a simple solution, but I just can't find it :(

When I switch over to one of the AV inputs, say AV1, I normally get an indicator to the top left of the screen of a white AV1 on a black background. After 3 seconds the indicator turns off.

However, last night I became aware that only the black background switches off after the 3 seconds leaving the white AV1 still showing. Exactly when this started I'm not sure, and for this reason I can't recollect anything I did to change things.

Whatever the reason I'd like the white AV1 to switch off as before but I'm bu66ered if I can see how to do this.

Anyone know?

Alex

Beezlebozo

Standard Member
You've probably pressed one of your remote buttons by mistake. I don't know about your TV, but my Panny keeps the AV1 info in white if I press the button on the remote which has a screen with a small + sign in the bottom corner.

alex812

Standard Member
You've probably pressed one of your remote buttons by mistake

Thanks Beezlebozo - thought it would be finger trouble and it was. Haven't got a button like yours but by pressing just about every button I could think of finally found that one labelled I did it.

Bet it got pressed when I fell asleep watching TV and rolled on to the remote. You may gather that this TV is fairly new to me.

Alex

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom