• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TX-29E50D won´t turn on!

B

Barchettaman

Morning all, this is my first post here. What a mine of information this site is.

We have a slight problem with our 18 month old Panasonic TV, if anyone has any ideas as to what the problem might be we would very much appreciate it.

When we turn it on, the stand-by red LED starts flickering and no picture comes on. A relay clicks in the set, but that´s it. We´ve tried leaving it off for a half-hour and starting again, to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions - or links through to any other threads that have comparable themes/relevant information.

Cheers all,
Barchettaman

drexel75

Established Member
I've got a 28" Panasonic CRT, can't remember the specific model at the moment but this morning the very same thing happened to it. I turned it off, went to turn it back on ten minutes later and after hearing a clicking sound it turned itself back off. Is there any one out there who can help us?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom