Panasonic TX-26LXD60 DVB Guide problem

Paul_Maddocks

Hi,

Since Sunday I have been experiencing a strange issue with my dads 26LXD60. He said that while browsing through the tv guide using the page up / page down buttons, when he gets to around channel 30ish (page 3 or 4 i would guess) the guide just disappears from the screen and drops you back at the channel you were watching. This happens both straight away, and after having the tv on for a while.

I tried to do a channel re-scan and after picking up all the channels again, the guide still has the same issue, but now the problem has moved up so it happens when you press page down the first time.

I will try doing a 'shipping condition' reset later to see if this can resolve it.

Has anyone else seen this before? If not and the shipping condition does not work I guess it will be back to JL for a swap out (its less than 6 months old!!)

Cheers

Tinderbox (UK)

Hi.

The Free view channels were re-arranged yesterday, film4 is now on 32 instead of 29 as an example.

their is an software update on the 22nd tomorrow, SORRY ONLY APPLIES TO LXD70-700.

regards.

John.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom