1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Tv Tuner And Philips Hd Plasma Monitor

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by DANIEL B., Dec 16, 2004.

1. DANIEL B.

DANIEL B.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hallo everybody! A month ago I bought plasma HD monitor PHILIPS BRILLIANCE "420p30" equiped with MULTISYSTEM DISPLAY native resolution 1024x1024 , possibilities of PROGRESSIVE SCAN and probbably all possible types of conections for diferent peripherials and beside that,with extremly nice and sharp picture.As my monitor do not have tuner section and PHILIPS DO NOT HAVE quality standalone tuner for PAL signal reception,(unfortunately they do for NTSC in America) I m thinking of mixing my plasma with different brand tuner;especially PANASONIC TU-PT600ES which satisfies my needs.IS IT POSSIBLE ,like with hi-fi equipment in past days?Is it enough just to have proper conection (simmilar interfase) and use progressiv scan,teletext and filters and all other things that tuner is loaded with? Signal in my country is analog and all kind of setup-boxes, e-boxes ,media centers are not sutable except good tuner which can improve bed analog signal.Does enybody knows the answer or have sugestion, or have simillar problem? WAITING FOR ANSWER ! DANIEL

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    wont work....................................
    panny is not an ALIS screen use a VCR or DVDR as a tuner..... or sateliite box....... digital STB etc all are tuners/havr tuners