• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TV - new channel detected - twice a week for the last 5 weeks or so.

Tinderbox (UK)

Hi.

For the last 5 weeks or so, a couple of times a week it keep saying new channels detected and i do a re-scan. :mad:

I have 2 Panasonic a 32" and a 26" and both are asking for update, and i am getting sick of re-scanning, it you select ignore it just askes you next time the TV is tuned on.

Now i have had these Tv`s for a couple of years, and i have never had this many updates before.

It freeview adding and removing a lot of channels at the moment????

Thanks

John.

scribbler101

Leave TV on standby?

Delh68

CNN, Russia Today, Quest,a shopping channel (Gems TV?) & Dave+1 are 5 new channels i believe are being added to freeview around now, & Nuts & a shopping channel (price-drop?_are coming off / being removed.

There are probably Radio Channels coming & going as well

So yes it is a busy time at the moment

Delh68

mike7

Distinguished Member
CNN, Russia Today, Quest,a shopping channel (Gems TV?) & Dave+1 are 5 new channels i believe are being added to freeview around now, & Nuts & a shopping channel (price-drop?_are coming off / being removed.

There are probably Radio Channels coming & going as well

So yes it is a busy time at the moment

Delh68

There has been a lot of shuffling around after a re-tune. Not seen Russia Today, but there is a Direct.Gov text information service which has appeared.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom