Panasonic tv bluetooth conectivity

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by neil101, Dec 26, 2018.

1. neil101

neil101
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I have a 39" Panasonic smart tv with hdmi & scart & usb (input only I think), I wish to connect this to my old technics stereo without wires so I can play the tv sound through the sound system.

I've a Bluetooth adapter (receiver) connected to the technics using twin phono which allows me to play music from my phone through the system, is It possible I can get the tv sound through the technics speakers without wires?

I've seen many Bluetooth transmitters on ebay etc but can't see how another of the cheap ebay devices would 'pair' with the 1 on the technics system as you can't go into the settings to get them to pair up.

Thanks.

2. jonnybee123

jonnybee123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi Neil,
    Im not sure of the spec of your tv but i have a 2 year old 58 inch Panasonic and as far as im aware the bluetooth connectivity with the tv is for connecting keyboards etc, not audio.
    The way i did it was the wired route. I tried connecting the audio out from the TV's 3.5mm headphone jack to twin RCA phonos to the amp and i also tried the optical output going through a DAC which outputed to my amp, again, via RCA phonos. I opted for the optical/DAC combo in the end as the sound was noticibly better. Hope this helps

3. neil101

neil101
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that but i'm trying to do it wireless, I've had a new hard floor fitted so can't really hide the cable as I was doing before.