Panasonic TUCTH100 - when is it coming??

CD3660

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this new PVR. Does anyone have any idea when it will be available?

It seems according to one supplier that it was due to be released this month but no, Panasonic have pushed its release further away so no e.t.a as yet.

Its a real shame. What to go for instead? - maybe the Humax 9000 ? nope Humax now say that it will be ready later this year or early next.

What about the Fusion? - no optical output for me.

What about the Thompson? - bad reports at the mo about fan noise.

What about the Pace? - enough said - but that said maybe worth a punt if the new software works.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers Woody123, I got fed up waiting today so I went and bought the Pace Twin. Hope I won't be disappointed!

I e-mailed Panasonic "CustomerCare" or should I say "Customer :clown:'s" asking them when this is out and they said that Panasonic don't do a FreeView recorder!!

Unbelievable!

So I e-mailed them some of the many on-line adverts for thier own equipment that they said does not exist.

The idiots have yet to respond! :zonked:

I spoke to Panasonic yesterday, after taking 30min to get through on the phone. The guy I spoke to knew nothing about the recorder - he was particularly suprised that websites are advertising it! His supervisor to him it would be ready mid July. However AV Land (I think it was them) said it would not be available until September.

My email to Panasonic requesting a date was given an automated reply refering me to their customer services phone number.

I too have had experience of Panasonics Customer Care re delivery dates of a product after my retailer was stonewalled.

1. Obtain phone number of Panasonic factory in Wales
2. Ring their logistics Manager and pose some very straightforward questions
3. Was given the number of their UK distribution depot
4. Spoke to a goods inwards man who after getting over the shock of speaking to a real live customer, he mentally got to grips with it by paraphrasing it as such " You mean you are just somebody like me who goes and buys a television form Comet".
5 Information provided was spot on and I got a phone call back making sure I was happy.

Everybody I spoke to on these occasions were polite and helpfull and clearly wanted to help me. The new TV arrived exactly as estimated.

Contrast this with the customer services people who just do not want to know.

Apparently the winners are being told that stock will be available 7th December.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom