1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TUCT20

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by SwindonTim, Mar 12, 2003.

1. SwindonTim

SwindonTim
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any reason why I shouldn't buy a Panasonic TUCT20? I'm after Ceebeebies for the kids and don't want to fork out for Sky....

2. Fernsehman

Fernsehman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I thought CeeBeebies was Free To View with a Sky Digibox? Don't tell me they are charging for it now!

Anyway, I think you should get some books from the library and sit down with your kids for some "quality time" instead. Just my opinion, if you don't want them to grow into brainless adults.

3. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    How many kids have you got ,Fernsehman? do you never need a break? Ceebeebies is free with sky, but you still have to pay for installation, and a box if you haven't already got one, and freeview is cheaper. There's no reason I can think of not to buy one, check you can get freeview 1st, and don't let them watch all day mate, mind, the novelty soon wears off, there are endless repeats!