Panasonic tube tv- cloudy screen . HELP !

brane12

Standard Member
Reaction score
ok recently my tv had started acting weird , i would sometimes turn it on and it would turn off automatically.

sometimes the screens starts flashing randomly for about 5 seconds then stops .

and now it has gone cloudy , and i cant change it back to normal.

if anyone knoes what the problem is can you please reply .
thank you

It would helpful if you posted the model number of this TV. As you are implying it is a CRT TV then it may be at the end of its working life when a repair is not economically viable.

I am not sure where the manuel of the tv is, is there any other way i can find the model of it

I am not sure where the manuel of the tv is, is there any other way i can find the model of it

You don't need the manual.
The model number is printed on a label on the rear of every TV.

it is a Panasonic colour tv, Model: TX-28PK2/E

In that case if your description of "cloudy" means a badly out-of-focus picture I would suspect your set's CRT (the Tube) has packed in and your set is not economically viable to repair.
Time for a new TV I'm afraid.

well basically instead of AV1 being a black screen it would be grey ??

well basically instead of AV1 being a black screen it would be grey ??

If it's grey that's known as a blank "raster" and you describing it as "cloudy" lead me into thinking it was defocussed.
Forgetting about the AV input for a moment...do you have a normal clear picture from the TVs tuner?
What do you have connected to AV1?

i dont understand what you mean by tv reception ? can you give me an example

If you are not familiar with what a TV is for then I would recommend that you stop wasting people's time. JayCee was asking simple relevent questions in order to try to help you. A child of 5 would know what television reception is all about.

ok. anyway some how my tv screen colour is back to normal now ???

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom