Panasonic tube tv- cloudy screen . HELP !

brane12

Standard Member
ok recently my tv had started acting weird , i would sometimes turn it on and it would turn off automatically.

sometimes the screens starts flashing randomly for about 5 seconds then stops .

and now it has gone cloudy , and i cant change it back to normal.

if anyone knoes what the problem is can you please reply .
thank you

mike7

Distinguished Member
It would helpful if you posted the model number of this TV. As you are implying it is a CRT TV then it may be at the end of its working life when a repair is not economically viable.

brane12

Standard Member
I am not sure where the manuel of the tv is, is there any other way i can find the model of it

JayCee

Distinguished Member
it is a Panasonic colour tv, Model: TX-28PK2/E

In that case if your description of "cloudy" means a badly out-of-focus picture I would suspect your set's CRT (the Tube) has packed in and your set is not economically viable to repair.
Time for a new TV I'm afraid.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
well basically instead of AV1 being a black screen it would be grey ??

If it's grey that's known as a blank "raster" and you describing it as "cloudy" lead me into thinking it was defocussed.
Forgetting about the AV input for a moment...do you have a normal clear picture from the TVs tuner?
What do you have connected to AV1?

mike7

Distinguished Member
If you are not familiar with what a TV is for then I would recommend that you stop wasting people's time. JayCee was asking simple relevent questions in order to try to help you. A child of 5 would know what television reception is all about.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom