1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TU-DSB30

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by nathan_hill69, Mar 14, 2004.

1. nathan_hill69

nathan_hill69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thinking of purchasing a second hand Panasonic TU-DSB30 receiver (boxed, everything included, mint condition £65.00). It seems that this box gets loads of praise but could anyone just confirm this is the way to go or is it an now an old box, any know issues it suffers from or better to go for a more recent model number.

All this is new to me so any advice or confirmation that this model is the one to go with would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Nathan

2. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    There are later (presumably better) boxes, but a litmus test is values of these & other boxes are used value on Ebay. If you watch any, you'll see what they sold for. Rather than the 'value' in the auction that usualy changes in the last few hours. I recently sold my old box - a DSB40 for about that with link etc. It doesn't sound bargainous, but not too expensive. If you're subscibing to Sky, is it not worth getting a new box etc with one of the instalation deals?