Panasonic TH50PZ80B and TH50PZ81B

R

r49950

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between these two tv's apart from the price and that the 81B has freesat.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between these two tv's apart from the price and that the 81B has freesat.

Did you find out what the difference is? I'm looking for the same info. Don't really need Freesat so if that's the only dif, I'll go for the lower cost model.

81 has IFC, Picture-in-Picture, plays video from SD card, digital optical output, dolby digital sound, 24p real cinema, Deep Colour, LAN Port.
Probably worth the extra even if you dont want Freesat.

Empire Direct, 10% off code EA5042 (till tomorrow) and free 5yr guarantee.

Is it worth paying extra for the TH50PZ800B ??? Does anyone know if the PQ is any better ?? On the face of it the TH50PZ81B looks a nice spec set even if as you say rewerb you don't need the freesat.

Is it worth paying extra for the TH50PZ800B ??? Does anyone know if the PQ is any better ?? On the face of it the TH50PZ81B looks a nice spec set even if as you say rewerb you don't need the freesat.
That's your call. The HDTV Test site was impressed with the colour fidelity. The US CNET site compared it favourably against the Pioneer LX5080. (better colour, but not quite as good blacks).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom