• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TH46PZ85 OR TH46PZ800 OR Panasonic TH46PZ80

alexsossa

Which one guys??

Im getting really confused.

Whats the differences please, Im aware of the prices but Id like to know if they all use the same panel & have the same features and also your general feedback and experiences.

Thanks in advance!

audiphile76

PZ800 is the top-of -the-end model, which imo does not make sense to buy s its not worth it, i would go for a Pioneer instead. Between PZ80 and PZ85, usually people have preferences based on the position of the 3rd HDMI(PZ80 has it in the front while PZ85 has it in the side panel). Other than that depends completely on your budget. Prices according to being expensive PZ800 > pz85 > pz80

bigfecker

Don't forget the TH-46PZ81B

Which seems to be the same as the 85 even has the IFC that the 85 has but also has Freesat HD but is less capable on its sound output.

-Ad-

I wouldn't recommend the 85, overpriced with that horrible IFC that does nothing but ruin the picture.

PZ80 or 81 are good tvs, but if you have the cash then £1500ish for the pioneer 5080XD from TLC broadcast is the best choice.

:thumbsup:

markie101

I would recommend the 85!

If anything it looks a much nicer tv than the 80/81. But, would you spend the extra just for looks (I did) ! :suicide: :D

bigfecker

I wouldn't recommend the 85, overpriced with that horrible IFC that does nothing but ruin the picture.

PZ80 or 81 are good tvs, but if you have the cash then £1500ish for the pioneer 5080XD from TLC broadcast is the best choice.

:thumbsup:

Opinion is split on IFC, some like it some hate it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom