• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TH46PZ80B only £770 at CostCo

brookheather

Distinguished Member
I've just received the latest CostCo vouchers and there is a £200 discount on the Panasonic TH46PZ80B - reduced from £869 to £669 + vat so only £770 including vat - and including 5 year warranty. The promotion runs from 2nd Feb until 15th Feb.

- Simon.

EViS

Established Member
Trade members only. But pretty much anyone who works or has a business of their own will be able to join.

nburcombe

Established Member
Not true about trade members. I'm an individual member and I bought one today. Fantastic it is too. £770 with 5 years guaruntee as the man said. I got it from the Liverpool branch - only just too.

Apparently they got a delivery of 48 and only Trade members are allowed to buy anything before 12pm. When I got there, there was 3 left. A lot of people knew this was a good deal. Now if only I was a trade member and I could claim the VAT back...now THAT was a good price ;)

Dead chuffed - just scouting for the remote control code for Sky as the model number isn't on the list on Sky Interactive and the closest model number appears not to work.....

Anyhoo...I'll have to go and change my sig now....

vurt

Standard Member
Great deal. I've reserved one of the next batch.

I also put my name down and they said they would ring me when the next shipment arrived and they stamped my voucher. Do you know if they actually reserve them and put them aside for you? Or do they just ring you to inform you they are in stock and you have to try your luck again?

thanks

samgamgee

Established Member
I also put my name down and they said they would ring me when the next shipment arrived and they stamped my voucher. Do you know if they actually reserve them and put them aside for you? Or do they just ring you to inform you they are in stock and you have to try your luck again?

thanks

The bloke told me he'd put one aside for me when they come in..but he just noted it down on a scrap of paper so i'll be ringing up.

doctorblue

Prominent Member
Slightly off-post, but I received my panny 5-year guarantee yesterday in the post.

Spoke to their warranty section and they have extended the registration period for the warranty till the end-of-february due to the back-log of applications (currently they are up to those received before 20th December).

I don't know of this also means that the warranty deal itself has been extended till then too?

The Doctor

samgamgee

Established Member
Slightly off-post, but I received my panny 5-year guarantee yesterday in the post.

Spoke to their warranty section and they have extended the registration period for the warranty till the end-of-february due to the back-log of applications (currently they are up to those received before 20th December).

I don't know of this also means that the warranty deal itself has been extended till then too?

The Doctor

Is this for the TVs bought from Costco with 5 year warranty?

DaveLeach

Standard Member
bought one of these yesterday, and want to know wat bolts to use to mount it to my modus stand, so that my 3 yr old and 3 month old dont push it over between them!!!!. got a selection of bolts supplied witht stand but none seem suitable

Lin3ar

Distinguished Member
bought one of these yesterday, and want to know wat bolts to use to mount it to my modus stand, so that my 3 yr old and 3 month old dont push it over between them!!!!. got a selection of bolts supplied witht stand but none seem suitable

The bolts are just for the pedestal stand.You can't actually bolt the TV down.

DaveLeach

Standard Member
im talking about bolting the tv to a seperate stand, not the table top stand that came with the tv. ie remove 4 palstic caps form back and secure brackets to back of tv, what bolts are these??

davieg1

Established Member
When I bought my wall bracket, bolts were supplied with it.That was 3 years ago, but I would assume that would still be the case today

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom