• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panasonic th42pz70 written off

c4jax

Standard Member
my panasonic plasma has be written off by engineers for having half the screen green.
i am now looking for a new plasma or lcd 37inch with a credit note for £1000 i hope any recomdations.
thanks

WGLOVER

Established Member
I have the Panasonic 50"G10, and am very happy with it.
Went to Wigan Comet on Saturday, and was very impressed by the picture on the 37"G10 there. It was HD, and the picture was so clear and sharp, and about the best HD I have seen.

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
37" G10 is an LCD, if you want Plasma from Pansonic you need to go to the 42" G10 or last years 37" x10 is plasma, both good sets. :)

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
I forgot that it was a LCD. Obviously my Plasma bias did not affect my judgement:)

I often forget too; I guess you just think G10 = Plasma, be better if they called it an L10 :D

c4jax

Standard Member
i may take the g10 42 inch and put it in the loft(games room) and still get a 37 inch for the lounge,it depends what they offer for my old 42 inch.after viewing a few!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom