Panasonic TH42PZ70 Floating Plasma Stand

123pattif

Just purchased a Panasonic PZ70 (42'') and in discussions with beloved hubby as to how we are going to 'display' it. He's keen on wall mounting on a swivel/tilt bracket but I have seen the 'floating' stands and think they look great (plus there is somewhere to put the boxes and hide the wires)
Any recommendations for a floating stand. The telly will need to swivel and he would like the TV part to be height adjustable plus room underneath for the sky box, dvd and central speaker (needs to be in black too)
Not asking a lot I know!!!!:rotfl:
Many thanks in advance
Patti

Thanks for that - I've been looking at the origin ones - they are height adjustable but is there no swivel movement of the telly part at all? Don't want loads of movement but just a bit as don't want to have to keep moving the telly stand

Just bumping this up. Does anyone know of any other floating stands where the 'telly bit' is both height adjustable and will swivel a bit?

Just bumping this up. Does anyone know of any other floating stands where the 'telly bit' is both height adjustable and will swivel a bit?

I don't think there will be many, if any, cantilever stands that have a swivel adjust.

I have this one model # STUK2053CHBL

Now taken delivery of my shiny new panasonic th42 PZ70 and they've got this stand in currys for £149
http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/stor...ory_oid=-31805
It's a Serano TS031 which does everything I want including height adjustable and swivels.
Has anyone got one and would I need special bolts for the PZ70? Posted on the Panny thread too
Many thanks
Patti

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom