Panasonic TH42PX60B+ Xbox 360...Good Quality?

skirpydoink

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello:hiya:

I am just deciding on which plasma to buy to go with my 360, i had made my mind up about the Panasonic TH42PX60B or 600 but everytime i am ready to make a purchase i read about some problem with the set.

I have read somewhere that the Panasonic does not look that good when using it for Hi Def gaming! Is this true?

I also read that when the picture is scrolling slowly sideways it judders a bit?

And what about all this green tinge stuff:eek:

Why does this set get high scores and 5 stars and none of this is mentioned.

I hope this is only a problem that a small percent of people experienced, i want to buy this TV mainly for gaming and showing HD DVD content.

For people who own this set.....are you happy with it?

Thanks for any reply:)

people have been complaining about a blur of greenness on fast motion stuff.
Haven't heard this problem with th px60's big brother the px600 so if you have a bit more to spare look at its big brother.

Very very happy with it, no green tinge, no motion blur blah blah blah. for me its nigh on perfect and lots of members here have one or want one. for the price you can pick these up for now it should really be a no brainer

Thanks for the replies!

I am sure the two Panasonic models have the exact same panel, but i could be wrong!

Cheers!

There is very little to justify the higher price of the px600 really. just a different casing design, improved audio performance and a SD card reader, none of which interested me in the slightest

Me also. I have had no green tinge problems on mine and for everything else the tv is great.

Cheers

Daz

I also have a panny, a PV500 and it comes to life with the 360 hooked up, and sky hd !!!

You will never regret buying a panny, i'd go for the px600 though, I the 42 inch one on a cab stand for £1800 a few days back, bargain!!!

Pooon said:
There is very little to justify the higher price of the px600 really. just a different casing design, improved audio performance and a SD card reader, none of which interested me in the slightest
Some people don't want to switch their amps on for normal viewing so the sound is worth it, for some people.

And also the PX600 looks a lot nicer, though I wish it looked more like the PV500.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom