Panasonic TH42PX600/Help needed desperately

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by jon2501, Apr 26, 2007.

1. jon2501

jon2501

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Well first of all apologies if this ends up on wrong post. I know the info I require wil be on here somewhere, but the wife is starting to think I am becoming a bit of a trainspotter by the amount of time I am searching for the following !!

Just bought the Panasonic (TH42PX600) and I have one day ( bet the wife ) to link it up to a Denon 1730 DVD Player, Denon DHT 1356 XP, Virgin + HD Box and last but not least PS3 ( US model ).

Now guys bearing in mind I cannot put a nut in a monkey's mouth can anyone help me through this with SIMPLE, STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS so that I can get optimum performance from all the kit.

Many thanks in advance and by the way if anyone is looking to buy the Panasonic - Log onto ED and at checkout type in Voucher Code ID ES3481 and you can get it for £1169.99.

2. WGLOVER

WGLOVER

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +121

Good Kit.

I have the 42PX60 and the Denon 1730.

With the Denon connected via HDMI2 and outputtting 720P set as it comes, I love the pictures.
    I am still undecided whether the TV set to normal or cinema is the best. Both look good to me.

The Denon on component is still very good, but I find HDMI 720p edges it.