Panasonic TH42PX60....Problem with remote?

skirpydoink

Hello,

I don't know what has happened with my remote for this TV but when i press the up/down button to scan through channels, it keeps going to channel 727 down to 700 then back at 727 again.

I can press the numbers on my remote and it will go to the correct channel but as soon as i press up or down it goes back to 727:confused:

Anybody got any ideas to sort this out?

Cheers!

WGLOVER

Hello,

I don't know what has happened with my remote for this TV but when i press the up/down button to scan through channels, it keeps going to channel 727 down to 700 then back at 727 again.

I can press the numbers on my remote and it will go to the correct channel but as soon as i press up or down it goes back to 727:confused:

Cheers!

Are the batteries OK?

hardeepr

Novice Member
Hello,

Cheers!

Since you are referring to 3 digit channel numbers I'm going to guess that you are talking about Freeview/DTT channels. Channels 700-727 are radio channels therefore I surmise that you have somehow set your PX60 to radio DTT channels which means the TV will scroll through those channels only - unless you enter a number directly.

Press i on your remote to bring up the info banner than press the blue button. This will scroll through the various DTT channel settings - All, Free, Pay, Radio & User - the names are pretty self-explanatory. I would suggest Free unless you have TopUp TV. (Personally I use the User setting to arrange the channels in my order of preference.)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom