• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Panasonic TH42PV500 v Pioneer PDP436XDE

D

dasovic

I've been "lurking" around here for some time and I'm almost ready to make a purchase. I was set on the Panasonic but saw the new Pioneer yesterday and thought it looked glorious.

Anybody got an opinion regarding the new Pioneer v the Panasonic ?

Cheers and thanks for your help.

tscotsman

this has been discussed extensively, do a search!

Blue Triangles

There is a thread on page 2 asking the same thing.

gIzzE

Distinguished Member
You need to demo them both in a decent enviroment, ie not comet, currys, WH Smiths etc.

They both have a completely different feel, and only you can tell which you prefer.

Blue Triangles

Very true Gizlaroc. I viewed the 506 in Comet in those heavy lighting conditions. I'm sure it will look better in a home enviroment. I hope so anyway. ;)

L

Lionheart

I have the answer dasovic...buy both lol...just kidding...welcome to the forums :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom