• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PANASONIC TH42PE50 - what is the cheapest price

I have been reading the thread on the 37pe50 and i am very very tempted to buy one at £900 with dvd recorder although i have no use for a recorder. After reading someone posting that you wont regret getting a 42pe50 thats when i though i would be best going for the 42" model then i wont ever be regretiing not getting the bigger screen.

so i have done a price search for a 42pe50 and its £1300, so can anyone tell me if they know of somewhere selling this model cheaper than this, im not after any free recorders or stands as i will be wall mounting the screen. But if it is the cheapest and has any freebies then its a better deal.

Also how much does a wall mount bracket hold the screen from the wall, it will be a neat fit where i would mount it so im wondering does the screen width taper off to the back or is it 1070mm from front to the back?

All help greatly apprecaited. :hiya:

J

Jango

There was a thread about this recently. Do a search or read the forum.

A 37 incher pedistal stand was going for about £850. So £1300 seems a lot.

Orwella

Established Member
I think there is very little stock of the 42"ers left so Panasonic are not off loading them at silly prices (unlike the 37"). Retailers will be reluctant to sell them for less than they paid.

£1249 is the lowest price I can find from here. Phone them up and they may throw in a free DVD recorder.

edit: At this price you will probably be better off waiting for the newer model due out soon.

prices from s&v

why does it say this though - *Packaging and unit are both in good condition, all accessories are included*

TH-42PA50B-PED for 1250

TH-42PE40B + PED with free recorder for 1215

is the 40B the older version and is the PA the non freeview version.

M

Mark V

mystic_bertie said:
Also how much does a wall mount bracket hold the screen from the wall
Mine is 5 inches from the wall to the front face of the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom