1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic TH42PE50 plasma +SCHT430

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by henno99, Sep 20, 2005.

1. henno99

henno99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi im new to this i have searched through this site for about a week and was very impressed with all the people taking time out to help others in their quest to find decent products and reviews

technology baffles me at the best of times so whe i came across plasma v lcd or dlp or edtv then came HD HDMI i was thinking valium or prozac
    in the end i opted for
    panasonic TH42PE50 plasma +pedastal
    panasonic SCHT430 home cinema i paid 3000 euro (do you think my boxers were around my ankles?) anyway i would like some advice on connecting these to my cable or digibox best cables ect

panasonic TH42PE50
    panasonic SCHT430
    ntl digital
    sky digibox (grundig)
    can use either sky or ntl which is best bearing in mind i live in southern ireland

2. Jim_Fear

Jim_Fear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I would say connect the NTL box to the plasma using an RGB scart cable, Sky Digibox using SVideo...not sure about the SCHT430 as I cant find any info on what it is, I can find the SCHT330 and SCHT530 but not the 430, i'll assume its something inbetween, if so then yuo should be able to connect it using comoponent.

I think thats about right

3. henno99

henno99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the reply i cant find SCHT430 on the panasonic uk web site either but thats what is says on the recipt ill have to ring after lunch. would you recommend sky or ntl as i wont be using both or is there an difference
    thanks again