• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TH42"PZ700 judder ?

O

olivia1959

"Help, Help", Has anyone came across Judder (intermittent) on their Panasonic 42" pz700? My system comprises of the above TV, SKYHD and PS3 for HD Blue ray films. Connection via QED HDMI (£50)
The only time the judder appears is during normal SD viewing via the SKY HD box. I have had the HD box replaced x 2 and the TV once (by a very very good TV /AV store ), the cables have been checked by the SKY engineers and passed as excellent reception.
Normal Digital - no judder. Absolutely at the end of my tether, any help will be grateful.
Next stop for me Panasonic technical or possibly change TV manafacturer (Pioneer / Sony), although the 1080 P HD is absolutely out of this world, but our lass likes the soaps ?
Thanks, Paul

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom